Sunday 7 March 2010

This was the progress on the eleventh day of october 2009. At first I struggled a bit with visualizing how this module would look. The inspiration came from a two-dimensional picture, was tossed around in my head for a few months and then I had to somehow get it out of my head to build it.



In th picture above you can see the subroadbed for the railroad going from left to right. The subbase for the creek is from right bottom to left top. Finally, the road goes from left bottom, across the creek, dips below the bridge and goes up again to exit right top.
In the picture below, all cardboard strips have been glued to the plywood. That was not the smartest thing I did. The strips are longer than needed and overlap the subroadbed for the railroad and thus interfere with each other when weaving the web. As can be seen in the picture at the bottom.




No comments:

Post a Comment